In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Kait LeDonne discuss:
- Branding, marketing, and sales – how are they different and how do they work together for you and your company.
- The top mistakes companies and individuals make before going to market.
- Narrowing your niche to become the expert in that specific area.
- Keeping authentic with your branding.
- People want to feel seen, heard, and understood. If you can tackle that in branding, you will have a step up for other aspects of your client relationship.
- NIche down your audience down to the details – if you’re not talking to somebody, you’re talking to nobody.
- FOCUS – Follow One Course Until Successful. Refine and perfect one marketing channel and dominate that before rolling it into another channel.
“Right now, social media attention is an all-time high. You need to be out there providing those comforting statements of what people don’t know they don’t know about how COVID is impacting them, and you need to be doing it on a platform where your audience is most likely spending time.” — Kait LeDonne
Connect with Kait LeDonne:
LinkedIn: Kait LeDonne
Facebook: Kait LeDonne
Book: The Attraction Magnet
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.